M-Th: 8:00am to 4:30pm
Best Implant Dentist in Orange Park, FL
Looking for a permanent solution for missing teeth? Have you considered dental implants? Part of the advantages provided by dental implants is the treatment’s versatility. While traditional dentures and bridges offer a solution for missing or extracted teeth, these conventional treatment options fail to fully address wider health problems caused by missing teeth. Over time, lack of natural teeth causes supporting tissue to erode, leaving the smile more prone to further damage.
In contrast, dental implants can be used to replace almost any tooth, regardless of the condition which led to tooth loss. As implants are surgically placed into the jaw bone, they gradually become part of the bone itself, leading to a more stable bite and improved function. With this in mind, Dr. Sagili recommends implants not only for patients missing single teeth but also for individuals looking to replace entire arches of teeth as well as individuals wishing to stabilize existing restorations like full or partial dentures. Dr. Sagili provides the following implant-supported restorations:
All-on-four Dental Implants
Our All-on-Four dental implants provide a permanent prosthesis solution to replace the entire upper or lower set of teeth with just four dental implants. The procedure, which is designed to replace damaged or missing teeth with a hybrid denture or over-denture of 12 to 14 teeth secured with the four implants, creates a secure and long-lasting prosthesis that will last you for years.
Implants with Crown & Bridge
Unlike all-on-four dental implants that are best suited for patients with the entire upper or lower arch replacement, implants with crowns & bridges are best suited for patients who are missing just a few teeth. Depending on your situation, Dr. Sagili may suggest individual implants that places a crown in place of the missing tooth or may recommend an implant-supported bridge for more than one missing tooth.
Tired of dealing with dentures that slip off and move around your mouth? The denture stabilization may be a perfect solution for you. Dr. Sagili specializes in providing implant-supported over dentures, which means you have a permanent prosthetic that does not need to removed for tedious cleaning procedures. Ready to take your dentures from tedious to permanent? Talk to us today!
Get a Smile that Shines – Schedule Your Visit Today!
From Routine Dental to Cutting-Edge Oral Surgeries
Frequently-asked Questions About Implants
- First if you have a damaged tooth, that is extracted and removed.
- Next, you should have adequate jawbone structure to support dental implant placement. For that reason, your dentist may have to do jawbone preparation (grafting), when needed.
- Next, your dentist will place the dental implant, which is the artificial tooth root.
- Next, your jawbone will fuse with the implant to provide a strong foundation to support the prosthesis.
- Next, the abutment will be placed, which connects the placement.
- Finally, the artificial tooth is placed over the abutment.
The criteria for becoming a good candidate for dental implants typically include:
- Good oral hygiene and overall health. According to the American Dental Association (ADA), “chronic illnesses, such as diabetes or leukemia, may interfere with healing after surgery. Patients with these issues may not be good candidates for implants. Using tobacco can also slow healing.”
- Adequate bone structure and healthy gums to support the implant.
- Commitment to maintaining good oral hygiene and attending regular check-ups and cleanings.
- Mentally and physically healthy enough to undergo minor surgery.
- No active gum disease or untreated cavities present in the mouth.
- A willingness to follow all post-surgery instructions from the dentist carefully.
At Aesthetics Implant Dentistry, a premier implant & cosmetic dentist in Jax, FL, we are offering a great deal on all-on-four, implants with crowns & bridges and denture stabilization solutions for our self-pay patients.
For patients with insurance, we recommend that you check with your insurance company regarding implant coverage options in your insurance plan.
The success rate of dental implants is generally high, with studies showing success rates of 98% in the lower jaw and 96% in the upper jaw after five years.
Dental implants can be used to replace almost any tooth, regardless of the condition which led to tooth loss. As implants are surgically placed into the jaw bone, they gradually become part of the bone itself, leading to a more stable bite and improved function when compared to dentures.
Although implants are the most cost-effective teeth replacement solution, they do require an initial investment. At Aesthetics Implant Dentistry, we currently offer very attractive implant promotions for our self-pay patients.
Implants are considered a permanent fixture. In our experience, with good care, implants (the artificial tooth root has an average life span of 25 years, while the abutment (the intermediate piece connecting the implant to the artificial tooth) and the prosthesis (the visible part of the artificial teeth) may need to be replaced evey 10-15 years since the constant chewing and grinding will result in wear and tear.
Yes, there is usually some downtime after the procedure. Depending on the type of procedure you had, your doctor may advise you to take it easy for a couple of days. You may also need to take medications and antibiotics to reduce the risk of infection. Be sure to follow your doctor’s instructions carefully and keep any follow-up appointments they recommend. You should also avoid strenuous activities, alcohol and smoking to help ensure a successful recovery.
Here’s a complete list of post-operative guidelines.
What Our Patients Are Saying About Us
Real patients . Real reviews